Cervical pain and spasm
Sir/Madam, I am having chronic cervical pain and spasm, frequently need physiotherapy by heating and doctor advised for cantoor cervical pillow but there is huge range of pillow available on line from 500 Rs to 2000 Rs. Which one I should buy

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad

Looks that you need a much proficient and technically sound physio the recurences are bcoz of failure to achive complete recovery of muscle injury that could be either due to undertreated or maltreated conditions so try to take proper treatment for proper duration of time..
Dr. Ajit Kumar (PT)
Physiotherapist 23 yrs exp Ranchi
I think you need good physiotherapist, who can release your muscle spasm by using a technic of MFR,and follow the ergonomics while you sitting,standing ,walking, neck position should be correct. In my opinion there is no need of contoured pillow, just use thin cotton pillow

Esophageal spasm chest pain