Ceramic and Invisible Braces
I am looking for braces in Hyderabad. What will be the approximate cost for that? I want a safe clinic with lower lost.

Hello! 35-45k for metal 75k-1.5 L for Aligners

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hi my clinic is based in Bangalore. See if you can visit here for braces treatment. I am a braces specialist. Treatment cost will be starting from 40k depending on treatment requirements
Hello Metal braces 30-40k Ceramic braces 40-60k Aligners-1-1.5 lac
35k metal 40_45 ceramic
Depends on type of braces. Orthosquare has few options Metal- 25-35 k Ceramic - 50k Aligners- 35k -65k
Hello Depends upon the type of braces you opt for Metal-35k Ceramic-50k Aligned-1.5 to 2 lakh