Cavity problem

I have cavity in between my lateral incisors. I'm not able to smile confidently Please suggest me the best treatment

Doctor Answers (9) on Cavity problem

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
If there is a cavity, it definitely requires a filling because it is not going to heal on its own and rather, it will be a progressive lesion..... you should not delay this treatment till the time it becomes symptomatic and gives you any pain or discomfort...... good quality tooth coloured fillings are available these days which will not be conspicuous at all and will help you smile again with confidence..... Regards.....
Dr. Parul Panchasara Pune | Dental Surgeon
Depending on the extent of cavity tooth may require either tooth colored filling; rootcanal treament and filling or post and filling or capping as well. Need an xray for proper guidance.
Hi.. either composite fillings or zirconia crowns with root canal is good solution. Regards
If there is no pain,better you go for aesthetic filling.
Do you have any pain or sensitivity . if not go for filling and ur dentist will suggest  if u require further esthetic treatment
Dr. Ankit Jain Delhi | Dentist
Dear Practo User, Cavity in between teeth can be easily restored with tooth colored filling. Other option available for you is veneer. Kindly visit a nearby dentist for thorough evaluation. Regards Dr Ankit Jain Arham Dental Care, Delhi
Hello..cavity due to decay can be treated either by tooth color filling called composite or if the gap is more it can be closed by crowns.If the spacing is generalised ,braces treatment can be done.visit nearby dentist to check clinically and improve your smile.
Dr. Abhinav Pune | Endodontist
it is very important to have confidence in your smile .the treatment optiotions can be orthodontic ,veneers or laminates. but let the dentist see ur smile n suggest you options you can consult a cosmetic dentist for digital smile design
You have 2 options. ..1st get a tooth coloured filling this is the most conservative treatment. 2nd you can either go for a veneer or a crown for the tooth. In the 1st option filling will get discoloured over a period of time. In 2nd option you get a better colour and the treatment is durable