Cavity in back tooth
My son has cavity in his back tooth. He is not complaining of pain yet but i am worried about it. I have heard cod liver oil is very useful in healing cavities naturally. Is it true? In any case can i give my baby cod liver oil . If yes then which brand and name? Pls kindly suggest.

Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

You have to visit the dentist for filling of the cavity because once it occurs cannot be reversed. You can give Sea cod ,cod liver oil . Kindly monitor proper brushing and oral hygiene habit of the child . You can give calcium supplements like Shelcal syrup for preventing further cavities.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 22 yrs exp Mumbai

You can give cod liver oil if u want but it's not going to resolve his cavity for sure. instead pl visit a dentist & get his thorough examination followed by treatment.
Dr. Saifuddin Dhoondia
Periodontist 9 yrs exp Aurangabad

Kindly see a dentist for restoration of your child's teeth. There is no natural therapy for arresting decay..
Dr. Harish Rathi
Dentist 39 yrs exp Nagpur
You should consult a dentist and think of filling the cavity.
Dr. Shweta motla
Dentist 11 yrs exp Noida
No . just consult dentist
Dr. Amit Kumar
Dentist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Cavities dont heal.. Please visit a nearby dentist.. start cleaning the child teeth two times a day.. do not give milk after brushing in night.. Most of the cavities occur due food and other milk products. Prevent cavities.. regards dr amit kumar.
Dr. Miten L Pandya
Dentist 20 yrs exp Mumbai
Let me put it straight there is no way you can ,heal a cavity It has to be cleaned and filled by a dentist only Yes  in some cases ,there is a procedure called as fluoridation that prevents cavity formation But you have to visit dentist ,there is nothing which heals cavities naturally !