Cant feel like real world

I am feeling really anxious these days like this isn't real , even though i know it is but it just doesn't seem real. Please help me i don't want to end up in an asylum.

Doctor Answers (3) on Cant feel like real world

Dr. Amod Borkar Pune | Neuropsychiatrist
Feeling anxious and fearful are very close emotions. Try to introspect are you anxious or you have fear of something that you are feeling it's not real. As soon as possible see the psychiatrist and get proper solution.
Dr. Swapna Patker Mumbai | Psychologist
You won't end up in an asylum for sure. Take guidance. You are young, don't be negative. Life is beautiful. Lot of help is available. Take it. Meet a psychologist and discuss your issues. Its just a matter of finding solutions. Little counselling and motivation can help you have better understanding and perceptions about life .You will rock .
Don't judge yourself by what people think of you. Love yourself and be strong.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, you seem under an extreme stress of some kind. From what I have understood, it seems like you are anxious and things around you seem different in some way, as if it is not real. There are many details I would need.
You may be suffering from a psychiatric condition, it will need detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist. Also , is there  any history of psychiatric illness in your family?
My advice would be visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible and discuss with him/her.
There is nothing to worry, you can get better with medication and / or counseling.
All the best!