cancer-icon
Cancer screening
I want to do a cancer screening test for my full body. Where do they do this test in Mumbai. Please refer me with a good hospital.

Dr. Jagadesan Pandjatcharam
Radiation Oncologist 7 yrs exp Puducherry
Hi, cancer cannot be diagnosed before it happens. Ways to find cancer in a normal healthy person is not available. And after reading all this, still you think you wanna do some test/s to rule out cancer in you, I suggest you can a whole-body PET-CT scan(doesn't include arms and legs) to look for abnormal areas in your body. Also note that PET-CT scan can also detect abnormalities in you body which would never cause any trouble in your lifetime even if those findings are not normal
Hey, there are so many types of cancers epithelial tumours ,mesenchymal tumor . cannot screen for all cancer , Gene maping is required and India yet to have such screening set ups ,