Can't feel anything
From yesterday nigh I can't feel anything, can't feel any emotions and even my own skin I can't feel it. I'm feeling like dead body. Looking people around me doing their work and I'm in different world. I can't sense anything... Not even mosquito bites.... I'm feeling like I'm dead. I'm ghost. Something is wrong with me please help me.... How long these things will take time to be normal. Internals are coming and I have to study but I can't focus because of this situation. Please help me

Hi. It must be difficult for you to understand the reason as to why your body is reacting this way. Sometimes when situation/circumstances are out of control or traumatic, the body tends to shut off and you feel numb. Try meditating and focus on your breathing Patten and body sensations to calm yourself down. I would urge you to see a clinical psychologist as soon as possible and work through the situation. Hope this helps.