Calf muscle pain in legs

I have been having pain in the calf muscles in both the legs. This has been happening since over 2 years now, but never been properly diagnosed. I got the Nerve Conductivity test done earlier and it said that the perineal nerve in both legs is damaged. I have been taking the medication and consulting several other doctors, but nothing seems to work. Some of them say its due to stress or anxiety, some say there's some problem in the spine which is causing this pain. Whatever is the case, I have been clueless in the past 2-2.5 years for the treatment of this pain. Earlier my legs used to pain only at night, but now since the last one year, it has become a regular pain since the time I get up everyday. Please guide me on what I should do about it. I shall really be thankful. I can even send the scanned test reports if required. Thankyou!

Dr. Deepak Rehlan
Physiotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi

Since the nerve conduction test shows damage of peroneal nerve, you should go for muscle stimulation of respectI've muscles supplied by peroneal nerve so as to enhance the activity of calf musculature and decrease the pain with the help of other pain relieving modalities like TENS or IFT along with Ultrasound. In addition to these you should also focus on calf musculature strengthening and stretching exercises.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day.
Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Tens therapy and ultrasonic therapy and stretching exercises of calf muscle
Dr. Umesh Solanki (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Delhi
Have you ever tried stretching your calf muscle some time we miss simple things and look for solution to a problem which was never actually their. Yes I understand nerve conductivity of your calf could have been damaged but stretching your tissue in conjunction with therapeutic modalities like u.s and Tens is possibly the solution you are looking for.
Dr. Ajay Rao
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Chennai
Please scan your reports and send it so that we can answer better