Buttock pain
Pain in buttock and then goes to thies and then to knee plz help suffering since 3 years and I am having chondromalaicia patela 3 in my left knee

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Looks more like a pain of spine origin, but obviously needs a clinical examination. See a orthopaedic surgeon asap. Knee problem can be the second thing. If it's already diagnosed then a knee surgeon can advise you arthroscopy

Rash between buttock cheeks