Burning sensations in penis
Hi sir, I m male 28, I am having pain and burning in sensations in penis that's making me uncomfortable to do anything, I am feeling pain while urinating. While self examine found some small pimple like on my penis tip. Please help

It may be urinary tract infection  ...visit to nearby pathology lab...do urine- R/M and c/s if necessary. Visit to nearby  gynaecologist for proper  treatment
if you have any questions/doubts...you can consult with me online through Practo chat
any sex exposure? do urine tests etc
You must have got infection. Check your urine for culture and sensitivity. Share the reports with me. Send your pictures consult with me online on practo chat.
Share pictures of the affected area so that I can help you with your problem completely.. To be sexually fit completely..
for further information consult me privately
Get your urine routine microscopic and culture n sensitivity
take plenty of water less spice
Hi It could be infections.. Please upload photos
chat with me online for advice and treatment