Penis tip burning
I have mild burning feeling in glance penis. And some time urine pipe burning. I have done test for uti, scrotum, abdominal and cbc and for diabities. All tests are normal. I am suffering from last 20 days. Urin pipe burning gone and comes after 6-7 days. My urologist suggest me some antiboiotic course for 7 days. Also i have alredy taken 5 days antibiotic course fo antibiotic and uti.

It would be better to understand history of sexual exposure. Not all STDs are easy to test and easily detectable. It can be Gonococcal or Chlamydia Epididimo-orchitis and your description of symptoms fits in to that.
Consult STD specialist

Irritation on tip of penis Pain at tip of penis while urinating