Bumps on T zone
Hello, I am experiencing bumps on T zone area since 10 month.. My skin has never been a acne prone skin but these bumps are not going and experiencing acne every now and then.. I am not using makeup also.. The open pores and redness has always been there. Attaching pictures for reference please help.

Hello dear. Please consult online for proper treatment of your acne
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this bumps... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Consult online for detailed prescription