Itchy red bumps on my arms and ears.
I have got itchy red bumps(pimple like) on my forearms and ears. It started two days ago with a patch on my hands and ears then it spread to forearms. But it is not seen on bicep and shoulder area which is generally covered by t-shirt. Do you think this may be beacuse of weather change since i drove a car 2 days ago during day time in sunlight. After which i started noticing these patches.

You are probably suffering from what Dermatologist call urticaria. Common causes are food allergy, infection or drugs taken for some condition. It presents with itching resulting in formation of red rashes which we call hives or wheals. Although in most cases cause remains unknown in spite of a thorough search. It can be treated with medicines so that you do not get any new hives. The treatment should be prolonged until it resolves which usually takes 1 to 6 months. Please call me or contact me through online consult option for further details and treatment..