Bulging of eye
Last night there was a small quarell.after some time my eye got bulged and also some bleeding from the nose not continuously but whenever I sneeze getting blood Worried of whether it will cure / not And would I have to consult a doctor or it will cure

Hi U had a quarrel but you have not mentioned that was there an assault ,or by which thing the assault was done. Yes this condition is serious. It's a medicolegal case. You need to report it to police and consult a doctor and get yourself examined properly. Don't take things lightly. Regards