Eye problem.
For quite few weeks I have noticed that My right eye is bigger than my left eye.. Is that a silent sinus problem?
96 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

increase in size of the eye ball is known as proptosis, its not a common condition most of the times its just swelling of one eye due to infection or allergy which seems like proptosis first you should consult a ophthalmologist (eye specialist) and rule out any infection if everything is normal in your eyes except for swelling then consult a nearby ENT specialist and get a CT SCAN of your paranasal sinuses, which will surely give a diagnosis. coming to silent sinus syndrome, its a very rare entity and its very unlikely diagnosis and in silent sinus presents with enaphthalmos which is collapse of one eye ball rather than proptosis which is prominence of one eye hope this information will help you get back if you have any queries
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.