I am getting eye floaters
I am getting eye floaters . I had eye injury (small) one and half months ago. kid was flying plastic toy (helicopter) and it hit the left eye. there was some blood clot. I had consulted doctor that point of time and it was recovered in a weeks time. No retinal injury that point of time.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please consult an Ophthalmologist
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, Any cellular material within the vitreous may cause eye floaters. Red blood cells as a result of hemorrhage and white blood cells as a result of inflammation are common types of cellular material causing eye floaters. Hemorrhage into the vitreous may be a result of injury, diabetic retinopathy, a retinal tear through a blood vessel, or eye surgery. Inflammation in the vitreous may be caused by noninfectious uveitis, injury, penetrating or blunt injury to the eye, or infection. Most of floaters go away with time. You need to visit ophthalmologist to see for any Treatable cause.