Buck teeth

Hi doctor, I have buck teeth or protruding upper teeth due to which I can't close my lips naturally. It results in breathing through mouth, snoring and bad breath. I don't want to go for braces as it is time taking and very painful procedure. I've heard about smile treatment, jaw surgery etc. Can you please let me know the average cost of the possible procedures so that I can get an idea on this. I know the cost varies from city to city and doctor to doctor but I want a general idea. I will consult a dentist but I want to go for it only if I think I can afford it. I can only go to doctor in Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad. M not self treating so don't worry. But please please please help me with different options and their respective cost (average figure would do). I am attaching a pic for an idea of my teeth structure or my problem. Sorry for the image clarity. Thank you in advance.

Doctor Answers (3) on Buck teeth

You can go for clear aligners if you do not want to go for conventional braces..that would be the more conservative treatment ..other treatments like veneers and all can be done ..but that would require cutting the tooth structure slightly..and we need to assess you clinically to give you the best treatment plan..take care..
Hi..based on your pics, you need a natural way if correction by braces only. If you don't like metal braces then go for invisible ones. Regards
Dr. Yashvanth Bethapudi Hyderabad | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Anything other than braces would b a bad option for u dear..u can go for clear aligners for correcting ur problem if the look of the braces is the reason for u not opting for it.even though the treatment is lengthy no one can notice that u r getting treated and visits to the dentist r also minimal.costs vary from 75k-1.5L..nrml braces wil start from 25k