Brownish teeth
Hi.. Inside my mouth, the teeth are brownish. May be that's due to smoking. I want to know is it possible to clean up those teeth without damaging the enamel of teeth? For your information,  I am a smoker(4-5 cigs /day) and I don't chew those guthka and all. Thank u in advance.

Dr. R. Rajkumar
Dentist 17 yrs exp Chennai

hi ,u. need to do scaling or teeth cleaning and get oral hygiene instructions from ur dentist....and u hav to stop ur smoking habit...teeth cleaning wont disturb ur enamel...
Dr. Ahmed Hasan Jibran
Prosthodontist 9 yrs exp Chennai
Hello,  mostly smoking stains are only extrinsic,  so they can be easily removed with the rite equipment and method. Kindly visit a good care provider to do the same,. Also my humble request to cease the habit.