Brown patches on scars
After CO2 laser treatment for scars( chickenpox pits) that too from a renowned clinic of city my scars got pigmented and it looks even worst now. Very disappointed after paying so much.Please help to fade them completely. Initially I asked them for any side effects but they said nothing and now they are saying to undergo treatment which will cost same . Now I dont want to go for any treatment, I want to fade it with home remedy or some cream.

Dear user, post inflammatory hyper pigmentation may occur post laser treatment. Kindly specify which laser you underwent. Also share the pictures of the affected area for better consultation.
Consult a dermatologist near you
Avoid sun exposure and avoid self medication.