Pimples & acne scars.
Dear sir/ madam, im a 27 year ola man. I have some pimples on may face. Take a one pill of DOXOL- LB on regular basis..... is safe for me or not? Please suggest me some acne & scar removal cream and medicine. I have heavy oily face. Laser treatment for acne scar is safe?

Dr. Varun Sarin
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Dehradun

doxol-lb is dozycycline, which is one of the safest medicines for acne, but at the same time it should not be taken by tour own, it could be given under the guidance of a dermatologist only. and yes if done safely laser treatment for acne scar is safe.
consult a dermatologist nearby