Broken nose

I had a fall 2 weeks back on my face. There was extensive nose bleeding and the doctor glued the skin. He said I should get it checked again for a break after 2-3 weeks. The bleeding had stopped but there's slight pain and nose is slightly blocked all the time. Do I need to visit a doctor or will this heal on its own
views-icons 104 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Broken nose

doctor profile image
Dr. Kshitij Malik
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Otologist/ Neurotologist
You should visit a doctor, preferably the same you met earlier as he is familiar with the case.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?