Breast size
I am 25 years old my weight is 65 but my breast size is 38 I want to be in shape I think I have very large breast in this age my age girls dont have this size what should I do

Dr. Harisha N L
Fat deposition happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat mainly in breast,buttuck,tummy areas..for fat reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Consult nearest dietitian they will do the needful.