cancer-icon
Breast Cancer 1st stage
Diagnose the breast cancer on a very initial stage to my mother. on a initial stage, the breast cancer can be remove? or what are the challenges we have to face during the therapy? can you suggest the best cancer specialist doctor to us?

Dr. Kaushal Yadav
Surgical Oncologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

Treatment for breast cancer early stage is surgery which can be either breast conservation surgery or modified Radical Mastectomy. Adjuvant therapy after surgery depends mostly on final histopathology that can be chemotherapy, radiotherapy and / or Hormone therapy. You can find concised information on www.oncosurgeon.in. You can also meet me at Max Gurgaon or Saket