Brain gets tired soon
Hello sir/madam, When I get up in the morning(around 9.30) my mind is fresh and active. I could focus more on work, solve complex problems and talk to people fluently. However, as the day progresses my brain gets clouded, I feel tired, can't focus on anything. This starts happening from 4-5 in the evening.Please advise

Dr. Vishal Girotra
Psychiatrist 17 yrs exp Delhi

The causes could range from general medical conditions,  vitamin deficiencies, psychosomatic illnesses, lack of stamina and so on and so forth. Consult your family doctor for evaluation and further referral.