Regarding Brain
Sometimes when i listen to heart touching songs or any situations my brain reacts very fast like i will be getting some emotions inside brain which can be controlled by me. This is happening very frequently and also i am getting these feelings and emotions in the upper part of the brain, i cant say its a pain but some sort of disturbance inside the brain. Please suggest me

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
Getting emotionally very easily is a sign of onset of depression or severe stress. Look out for other signs like lack of sleep loss of interest decreased appetite. If you also have these symptoms you will have to contact a psychiatrist.