Having pressurized head, repeating songs
I have been having regularly pressurized head and any catchy song always keeps running I my head. It's like I am not in reality at all. My head always helps up n feels like being pressed and accompanied by repeating songs. I have not been able to read anything or concentrate in anything. It's like I am not in control of my brain. In a MRI scan we got to know that I have some small arachnoid cyst of 1cm×0.8cm  in right temporal lobe of brain. So does it relate to it? Please help me doctor!!

I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hi.. Yes this could be Because of cyst .. That gives you heaviness in your head It important to control it so that it won't enlarge or give other symptoms.. Deep Homoeopathic clinic will help you to dissolve this cyst without having any side effects as we treat with homoeopathic medicines with some diet corrections.. Assure. Results you would seen in 21days. We conduct online consultation and medicine provided through our courier services. Happy to help you Regards Dr Poonam
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. It depends on the which area of the brain involved. As you mentioned temporal lobe is involved, then if it's in exactly near to auditory cortex then hearing songs can be part of that...
It can be related to the cyst Especially pressure in head The catchy songs thing is normal No need to worry about it