Brain problem

Lack of focus hard to concentrate blurr vision tired eyes low energy at times ..feel like in dream in. Darkness ...feels dizzy and light head like fainting feeling. Feels so insecure and scared and uncomfortable uneasy when i go far from my house. No joy. Cant watch tv or movies because feels hard to concentrate then i hold my head nd sit down. Its happning past 6months and no improvements... I m taking homeopathic medicine tht white balls every night but not working. I tried ashwandha nd bhrami q also but din work i feel still same . i smoked ganja for 5 months and i stopped from panic attack and its been 6 month and i m trapped in hell of anxiety and i think anxiety and panic attack has no permanent cure..my life changed since i touched cannabis. My brain is damaged doctor. When i go in crowd i feel like i will lost.. Any real cure for that or my brain is gone ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Brain problem

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Do not carry the guilt of smoking ganja. You were able  to get rid of that dangerous habit by yourself.  I appreciate  your willingness to come out of that habit.
How to face the world and take up challenges after resolving the guilt  is all to be done by a Psychologist.  Do consult a counsellor and lead a successful  life.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
I wonder you have not visited a psychiatrist yet. Please visit one . You will definitely get better. Anxiety and panic are treatable. Refrain from ganja.
Dr. Amit Sharma Ghaziabad | Counselling Psychologist
Anxiety and panic attacks do have effective solutions , visit to nearby psychiatrist for proper evaluation of your symptoms and medical support. You may choose to consult with a Psychologist for counseling.