Braces for teeth

I have moderate irregularities in my teeth alignment. Are braces must? If so then when is the ideal age to put on braces.And for how long should I put on braces for my teeth to get aligned. I dont want to wear it for a longer time. Please suggest me ways
views-icons 72 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Braces for teeth

Dr. Rohan Virani Mumbai | Implantologist
Braces can be avoided using veneer. You can get smile aligned in single sitting in 45 minutes. Visit www.trisadental.in for more information
Hi, braces are best for closing gaps between teeth. Treatment time depends upon the amount of correction needed and it can be done for you. If gaps are minor then they can be managed by crowns and veeners or composite restorations. But to decide that you need to visit an orthodontist and get oral check done. Hope that answers your query.
Braces can be worn after the age of 15. Braces are for esthetic concern in your case . Examination is needed for finding out the cause for the gap between your teeth. Please visit a near by dentist before deciding upon the treatment