Braces for six months

I want to put braces but for six months want to know the budget my teeth are not sheped properly ....
views-icons 104 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Mahantesh
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes, You can go for 06months Fir minor space closer usually finish within 06months and also non- extraction cases.... Budget would be 14 to 18000 Dr Mahantesh Chinagundi M.D.S 12yrs of experience Associate professor Orthodontist and Dentofacial orthopaedics Smile Care Orthodontic Center
Have consultation with me
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Visit an orthodontist and they will help you out. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Dr. V. Kavitha
Dentist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad

Duration of treatment depends on intensity of the malocclusion you have. Consult a orthodontist to know exact problem and time period of the treatment. Amount depends on case to case ranging from 18k to lakh also
Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 18 yrs exp Pune

hello, the duration of treatment done with braces can last from 6 months to 2 years. it depends on case to case. it is best to consult an orthodontist as he will be able to see your case clinically and then give you the correct estimate and time duration.
Dr. Anurag Mahale
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mumbai
You should visit an Orthodontist for an opinion. Yes, braces can be put on and treatment finished in 6 months. However, the duration and fees of the treatment can only be determined after you undergo an examination. If based in or around Mumbai, you are always welcome to come visit me for a check up
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
Hello Being a orthodontist I can tell you braces for jus 6 months may not be giving very efficient results... The duration of your treatment depends on the severity of the problem.. usually it is 1-1.5years of treatment.. If u are having any issues wearing braces u can ask your orthodontist for clear Aligners.. where u don't have to wear braces at all.. it comes like a clear tray covering your teeth and u gotta change it periodically..
Dr. Shruti Joshi
Dentist 17 yrs exp Thane
Hi, The duration of braces treatment will only be decided only after taking out 2 xrays OPG & lateral cephalogram & also case study analysis.The cost varies according to the types of braces ( metal , ceramic).
Dr. Agnelo Chang
Dentist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
The time taken for 'Braces" or orthodontic treatment could vary from as short as six months to a long as a year and a half sometimes even more. It's best if you visit an orthodontist and let him decide the mode and time of treatment A far as the budget is concerned, that to would depend on your pocket It could start from as less as 15k and can go up to even a lakh or 2 depending on the type and place. So my suggestion would be is to visit atleast a couple of orthodontist and get all your answers through them