Braces for six months

I want to put braces but for six months want to know the budget my teeth are not sheped properly ....
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (7) on Braces for six months

Dr. Mahantesh Bangalore | Orthodontist
Yes, You can go for 06months
Fir minor space closer usually finish within 06months and also non- extraction cases....
Budget would be 14 to 18000

Dr Mahantesh Chinagundi
M.D.S
12yrs of experience
Associate professor
Orthodontist and Dentofacial orthopaedics
Smile Care Orthodontic Center

Have consultation with me
Hello Being a orthodontist I can tell you braces for jus 6 months may not be giving very efficient results... The duration of your treatment depends on the severity of the problem.. usually it is 1-1.5years of treatment.. If u are having any issues wearing braces u can ask your orthodontist for clear Aligners.. where u don't have to wear braces at all.. it comes like a clear tray covering your teeth and u gotta change it periodically..
Hello, Visit an orthodontist and they will help you out. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
Duration of treatment depends on intensity of the malocclusion you have. Consult a orthodontist to know exact problem and time period of the treatment. Amount depends on case to case ranging from 18k to lakh also
Hi, The duration of braces treatment will only be decided only after taking out 2 xrays OPG & lateral cephalogram & also case study analysis.The cost varies according to the types of braces ( metal , ceramic).
Dr. Puja Bansal Pune | Dentist
hello, the duration of treatment done with braces can last from 6 months to 2 years. it depends on case to case. it is best to consult an orthodontist as he will be able to see your case clinically and then give you the correct estimate and time duration.
The time taken for 'Braces" or orthodontic treatment could vary from as short as six months to a long as a year and a half sometimes even more.
It's best if you visit an orthodontist and let him decide the mode and time of treatment
A far as the budget is concerned, that to would depend on your pocket
It could start from as less as 15k and can go up to even a lakh or 2 depending on the type and place.
So my suggestion would be is to visit atleast a couple of orthodontist and get all your answers through them