Bowel movements
I have a strange problem which I am suffering from past 2 years. I am not having any bowel movement and I had to manually stimulate my rectum for movement. I have met so many gastros both in US and India and have followed all the suggestions they have made like fiber ,vegetables, lots of water, walking e,t,c.. Intrestingly when ever I consume mineral water like Bailey or kinley I am having regular Bowel movements. Not sure what exactly happening with my body. I was a severe vitamin D defecient a year ago when I was in US and thats where this problem araised. Any advice would be helpful for me.

You need investigations and consult with specialist doctor.
Avoid spicy and nonveg foods.and oily , sugarrich food eat fruits salads and vegetables drink plenty of water curd and buttermilk eat small frequent meals and avoid large meals don't lie immediately after having food