diabetes-icon
Borderline TSH
Hello my T3 T4 levels are within normal limit And TSH is borderline Which means if my TSH is increased I will have sub clinical So what measures can I take to decrease TSH? I'm PCOS patient and took normoz for a period of 3 months My parents are both thyroid patients: Subclinical

Please consult with your actual TSH, T4, T3 reports attached so that the reference ranges in the lab you tested and your actual TSH value can be determined. Whether subclinical hypothyroidism requires treatment is dependent on your symptoms, cause of hypothyroidism and pregnancy plans. Thyroid disease runs in families.
Please consult online to discuss details above so we can determine management plan.