Borderline personality

I was diagnosed with borderline a year ago but i did not continue the treatment. When i went to another doctor he said i have recurrent depressive disorder. And gave anti depressants. I went three times and as it was a clinic.. I have seen three different docs.. So i am quitting. I have taken many online tests for bpd. And they all were positive. I am having horrible abandonment issues. And i dont leave my house anymore. I dont have any friends. And even when some classmates call me.. I dont go out.. Social anxiety. I dont feel like doing anything anymore. Please advise. What should i do..

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
Psychiatrist 18 yrs exp Hyderabad
Treatment for borderline personality is through both medication for depression and anxiety and counseling for you personality issues. You need to go to a place where you can see both a psychiatrist and a psychologist for treatment. Or ask your psychiatrist to suggest a psychologist for counseling.