Borderline personality

I was diagnosed with borderline a year ago but i did not continue the treatment. When i went to another doctor he said i have recurrent depressive disorder. And gave anti depressants. I went three times and as it was a clinic.. I have seen three different docs.. So i am quitting. I have taken many online tests for bpd. And they all were positive. I am having horrible abandonment issues. And i dont leave my house anymore. I dont have any friends. And even when some classmates call me.. I dont go out.. Social anxiety. I dont feel like doing anything anymore. Please advise. What should i do..

Doctor Answers (1) on Borderline personality

Dr. Phani Prasant Mulakaluri
18 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Psychiatrist
Treatment for borderline personality is through both medication for depression and anxiety and counseling for you personality issues. You need to go to a place where you can see both a psychiatrist and a psychologist for treatment. Or ask your psychiatrist to suggest a psychologist for counseling.