cancer-icon

Bone metasis

My mother was identified with malignant breast cancer three years back. Now Cancer has spread in the bones. Spinal cord and ribs. The treatment v take s palliative which included radiation and chemotherapy. And she was also admitted for a fracture in her left ribs. Can any other advanced treatments be suggested? Is it curable instead of palliative treatment? And need help on diet plan for her? Pls do help in with ur suggestions.

Hello there. It's unfortunate that your Mother is suffering from such a disease. I'm sorry to say this but once metastases has occurred, the options are very limited. For further help consult with oncologist and the dietician at the hospital. Regards
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello m very sorry to hear the metastasis of cancer has already occurred ,yes only palliative treatment is possible der is no treatment available right now for such conditions for diet chart you need to consult dietitian for further queries.