cancer-icon

Cancer metastatic breast

My mother has been diagonised by metastatic breast cancer HER 3positive. Petscan report says its in lever,spleen,and bones. One chemo is done medication in it is nanoxel and mylam. Total nine session of chemo is adviced wars the chance of her cure? Please reply As Soon As Possible. Waiting on your reply. Thank you, Pranav Raval.

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 4 yrs exp Delhi

The outlook for metastatic breast cancer with spread of disease to multiple organs is not very good. Still if she is in a position to take chemotherapy, I will advise to go forward with it.
Dr. Kaushal Yadav
Surgical Oncologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

Stage IV breast cancer can't be cured but it can be controlled. Treatment I'd palliative chemotherapy. It prolongs life decrease problems related to cancer. Now even in stage IV breast cancer with modern medicine some patient have good quality of life for 2-3 years and may be more. Take care of her nutrition and physical activity during treatment.