Body problem
Sir, I am so slim, there is any medicine to become healthy? And my second question is that after what age the boys height is stop growing
20 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagadeesh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
If your both parents line is ok then you may be having nutrition difficiency. Get properly assessed. Go for all types of fruits and raw vegetables. Go for short duration High intensity Exercises with high whey protein diet. Height or growth stops as soon as metaphysial plate in long bones gets mineralization. Difficult to find out. Simply go for boys games and gym with good nutrition. More play more weight. Go for yoga too if psychological disturbance exist. You can also try AC95 from cancer Herbalist a powerful health Stabilizer.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.