Blood test report
Here I am attaching my blood test report. Please suggest me something to get normal report. Also my belly and chest fat is increasing even after not consuming any fast food or oil rich diet, please tell me diet plan and lifestyle change I need to do.

Aloe vera juice and noni juice is solution to ur problem
There are lot of companies which provide these juice but u can contact me and take advice on which company product u have to buy
Hello user Sure ,we will help you Please share your all reports thru the link below and we have healthy and balanced diet plan. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita