My blood report
My urea in blood is 12mg/dl it's low Should I take consultation,how can I improve So could help us please

Hello It’s good you’re keeping an eye on your health. If your blood urea is 12 mg/dl, it’s on the lower side, as normal ranges are typically a bit higher. However, low urea levels can sometimes be due to things like a diet low in protein or your body’s metabolism. What You Can Do: • Check your diet: Are you eating enough protein?
A chat with a healthcare provider would be a great idea to discuss your results and what they mean for you specifically.
Keep a food diary for a week before your consultation – it can give your doctor a better picture of your dietary habits. And don’t worry too much, okay?
Healthy afternoon Low BUN levels are related to over hydration, a low protein diet Do not require any treatment besides increasing protein intake if needed.
Please ask me directly for details.
Need detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management consult online through practo app
Good morning, hope you will be fine. Yes as per your current health you should take a proper consultation to get rid of it. You need to follow a proper balanced diet, dietary suggestions and lifestyle changes in your daily routine.
Kindly consult me on the given number with your all details, medical reports and all so i can be able to help you out from your health issues. now I am going to share my profile link here👇 https://www.practo.com/ahmedabad/therapist/amrita-kumari-dietitian-nutritionist
take plenty of water at least 3-4 ltrs everyday. take a proper sleep. do yoga and regular walk. thanks for asking your query here, wish you a fast recovery and healthy life ahead 🥰☺.
Please contact directly through App for customised plan
For that connect with me on practo app to help you better
Gud evening pls connect with general physician at first.