Blood report
Sir i recently checked my blood reports. so pls check and what care i will take tell me sir. thankyou sir. and calcium is 8.72 mg/dl & IRON level  is 53.94ug/dl in photometry technology. so pls give advice sir.

Include balance healthy diet. Include 2-3 Fruits Citrus are preferred. Include green vegetables in diet 2-3 portions a day. Have good Proteins intake like curds, paneer, soya ,nuts , oil seeds , fish, egg , chicken breast in your diet. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.