Blood from teeth
I'm getting blood from gums n teeth. what might be the reason n remedy for that? kindly suggest me in thus issue.

This is due to inflammation of gums,treatment is oral prophylaxis, otherwise known as professional cleaning.
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Bleeding from gums can be due to vitamin c deficiency or due to periodontal problems so kindly visit your dentist first
Blood from gums may be due to periodontal problems in such we dentist refer it as periodontisis, which in turn leads to tooth weaking, in this case we dentist suggest to get a scaling and gums cleaning done. After that bleeding will reduce and stop.