Bleeding when passing stool
My husband got bleeding pblm when passing stool, no other pain he got apart from bleeding. Plz suggest

First of all u must consult a doctor and find out cause of this ,some probably cause is fissure ,haemmorrhoids but the most probably cause according to your description it may be fissure Whenever u strain during stool it lead to bleeding because in fissure some crack are formed around anal region U don't need to worry because homoeopathy have good results for this  and have many cured cases of such type Homoeopathy not only cured the symptoms but also remove the cause behind it and also prevents from relapse
u must try homoeopathy at least for one time and u will definitely find satisfactory results ,
avoid strain during stool , don't go for stool untill u don't feel urge for the stool,eat fibrous diet , drink lots of water

Hello, The symptoms could be of piles. The common reason for piles is constipation . It is among those who are involved in jobs that require sitting for long hours and people who do not indulge in any form of exercise and movement of the body are more vulnerable to it. We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication You can visit my website www.voraclinic.com Tc
First of all never decide to anal surgery, Your anus grip can be loose after surgery & it takes too much time to heal the anus wound, By that time you will also suffer pain and trouble, many medicine are available in the market but Piles are not cure just eating any medicines, It can give you temporary relief, Only Ayurvedic Kshara Sutra Therapy is a unique ancient technique, which is proved to be an effective treatment of anorectal disorders. It is commonly recommended in patients suffering from Piles. According to World Health Organisation(WHO) , Kshar Sutra Therapy is better than any Modern Surgery for Piles & Fistula. This is nonsurgical procedure so no need of hospitalization or bed rest, Piles disease Will Never Be Again in life, we will provide you demo video for the treatment procedure, Call Us for more details.
Bleeding per rectum could be due to hemorrhoids that is piles or due to fissure in ano. Drinks plenty of wate so that your constipation is taken care of, avoid spicy food and green chillies. Do not strain for stools. Homoeopathic medicines will provide instant relief for the same.
It may be hemorrhoids.in Ayurved describe as Raktarsh means bleeding pilese.for stop bleeding you should avoid oily spicy usna diet and take fibrous food.avgahan with subhra.use of trifla is also beneficiary.bstructed.Fore more information WhatsApp at seven seven nine three zero two zero four eight zero.
Dear , don't worry Consult any physician  u wl get cure definitely Avoid self medication
may be internal piles take proper treatment in ayurveda  consult online
If there is no pain then the diagnosis changes... These is the first time or its cont from long time?? Do he is suffering from constipation?? Does it is like in dribbling manner or a flush of blood?? How is the colour of blood??
It’s piles. Homeopathy medication is safe and effective along with slight alteration in diet. Chat online for detail consultation and treatment
Yes I understand your concern we can stop with homepathic constitutional treatment..visit my clinic in malleswaram. Or
consult me online I will send medicine through courier
Mam some details regarding constipation problem is to be provided ,whether the bowel movement is hard or not ,any piles problems etc , Homeopathic treatment can cure it completely without any side effects.you need to consult me online and Medicines will be sent to you by courier
Fresh red blood is becuase of fissure or haemorrhoid but black tarry stools due to bleeding in gut wall. So please specify which type of bleeding he is having
Is it red coloured or black