Problem in passing stool
My wife has a problem in passing stool, stool is very hard and she feels pain while extracting it. She just delivered a baby about 2.5months back. what is the problem and which will be the best doctor to consult.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  She needs to make some diet changes. Ask her to drink plenty of fluids.  She needs to have a high fiber diet and she needs to eat 5 smaller meals rather than 3 huge meals. Syrup. Duphalac 15ml before bed for 5 days. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

hello consult physician and decide bye
Hi there I understand your concern...First of all you should start taking a high fibre diet, incorporate more of fruits, green leafy vegetables and salads in diet.. Drink plenty of water....You should always take walk after meals and follow daily workout regime....With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...take syp duphalac 10 ml at night time with milk or warm water....Consult nearest physician or gastroenterologist they will do the needful.
Give syp looz 30ml at bed time... For more detail come on practo consult direct
Constipation?
eat high fibre foods .eat potatoes 🍠,bananas,cauliflower,peas ,cabbage in high amount.drink plenty of water.do regular exercise's which you must have missed after child 👶 birth .still not relieved means take psyllium granules still not relieved lactulose syrup .still not relieved 😌 consult general surgeon/gastroenterologist
Hello I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions and private consult for the same. All the best

Baby hard stool treatment