Little red spots on stool
Hello doctor, I am monitoring my stool from past one week. After 3 days of constipation, when i passed stool i found that little round red spots on my stool. Then another it was not there. Now again i found these red spots on stool. However spots were not much. But its little scary for me. Last month, I was having high bp problem which is under control due to Homopathic medicines. Please suggest.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. If could be a fissure in ano. Was there also pain while passing stools? I would recommend that you take a high protein and high fiber diet and drink lots of fluids. Take a cup of curd atleast twice a day after food. Don't take oily and spicy foods. Avoid processed foods like maida etc. If you feel constipated, syp. Dulcolax 15ml before bed would be of help. Don't sleep immediately after food let there be atleast 2 hours of gap. Do some excercise everyday and don't be in a sitting position for long. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Hi..., It could be due to minor tear in the anal mucosa.... Add fiber to your diet which increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines...Add green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, beans etc..., to your diet. Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure and results in the tear in anal mucosa....Exercise regularly.. Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body...

Light red spots in stool Little red spots on skin