Bleeding between Teeth

At times while hard brushing, or casually sitting, or any time i can see bleeding in between my teeth This generally happens for the front 8-10 teeths only Is it because there is yellow layer on the inside and in between my teeth Do my teeths need cleaning, or is there some serious issue

Doctor Answers (5) on Bleeding between Teeth

Just get ur teeth cleaned and start brushing twice daily. In no time u ll observe ur symptoms vanishing.
There are many causes for bleeding gums.Diet poor oral hygiene trauma being some of the causes. Regular brushing after every meals followed by massaging the gums and a healthy balanced diet with fresh fruits esp citrus can reduce the bleeding.Visit a Dental Surgeon to get a thorough scaling or cleaning by ultrasonics which is pure vibration and will not damage the teeth.If the bleeding persists deep scaling or curettage may have to be done.Hope this answers your question
Dear bleeding on brushing is classical sign of gingivitis which was due to yellow layer on your teeth It lead to periodontitis No its not that much serious it is just You can loose all the 8 tooth where yellow layer is present because of periodontitis Due to periodontitis you are at Twice the risk of heart diseases Twice the risk of diabetes And many more diseases On the question do you need cleaning I am answering by another question Q: would you like eat in a plate in which same amount of yellow (rotting foods and other things) matter is present What ever your answer , i will not Each time you eat that rotten things going into your body
Hi this happens bcoz of tar tar. It's better to visit a dentist and get ur scaling done once scaling has been done ur dentist will direct u either u hv to use dental floss or inter dental brushes based on gaps between ur teeth.. so it s in ur hand how u r maintaining your oral hygiene after the treatment.
Hi, bleeding occurs due to inflamed gums. Most common reason for gums inflammation is deposition of plaque and calculus on teeth. Don't worry it's not a serious issue but yes you require to clean your teeth to remove that yellow layer. Also you can start with warm saline rinses which will help you in reducing gums inflammation. But for permanent treatment you need to visit a dentist and get scaling done. Take care.