Black spots appeared on back and stomach
Black spots appeared on my back and on stomach since gestation. Unfortunately I had to abort my pregnancy at 24th week as my baby was having sickle cell disease. So these black spots did not have any itching or anything during pregnancy or after pregnancy but it just started spreading. After abortion I consulted with dermatologist for these spots and she gave me Flutibact cream to apply to it for a week. After a week, those spots faded a little but didn't disappear. So she asked me to continue applying the cream for a month, now it's been 3 weeks since I am applying the cream and still i can't find much difference but rather I saw new spots on my thigh and on chest. What this disease could be, i had asked Dr and she said it's something like lichenoid. But I feel the treatment is not working as it's spreading to different body parts. And I am applying only Flutibact as suggested by Dr., is there any oral tablet to cure this?

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this black spots.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
Share photographs
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.