Bipolar disorder symptoms

Am a very happening lady know to survive. But few things in recent time have started bothering which has lead to sleepless nights. I feel the hunger but donot want to eat. I cry dunno why. I get angry on small issues which can be sorted out easily. I have started being rude arrogant, sometimes too silent to even know where i am. I walk but dunno where i am suppose to go. I feel lost, depressed, sad. Sometimes just feel to kill myself. I read an article recently about bipolar disorder while searching for a solution to come out of this. Want to know am i victim to such disorder? Or is it something else.

K V Anand
Clinical Psychologist 9 yrs exp Palakkad

It seems that you are overly stressed, disappointed or distressed. Not bipolar. Consult a psychologist.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, here is what the bipolar disorder is, - it(bipolar disorder) causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression). When you become depressed, you may feel sad or hopeless and lose interest or pleasure in most activities. When your mood shifts in the other direction, you may feel euphoric and full of energy. Mood shifts may occur only a few times a year or as often as several times a week. But as per your details you seem having more of depressive symptoms (anger can be due to depression). What you actually need is some counselling, which makes you better even with out medicine, consult a psychiatrist and go ahead with it, all the best.