Bipolar disorder
Confused about things whether to do it or not . It takes me long to make decisions.
12 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi the first thing u should do is to consult any psychiatrist personally in ur city and get ur evaluation done properly.  It will be more acurate  and safe also . Tc Dr Ankit Patel Psychiatrist  Pune .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.