Bilateral polycystic ovarian
I have PCOD and test results are Minimal fluid noted in the upper endometrial cavity Endometrial thickness - 0.4 cm OVARIES: Both ovaries show multiple <1cm peripherally arranged follicles. RO - 3.4 × 1.9×2.6cms. Vol 9ml LO - 2.7 ×2.1×3.3 cms. Vol 10ml No free fuid No adnexal lesion seen Is it severe? Pls suggest what should I do I am unable to conceive.

You need to loose wt if ur bmi is more You need to be started on oha You need ovulation induction
for further queries contact me online
U need evaluation
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
You have to undergo hormones profile to know the cause for pcod. You consult nearby gynecologist
Only this much report is not useful to clear your doubt.. Need all reports to comment