Bicep tendon sprain
I workout 5times a week.I cant do any workouts related to shoulder movements, e.g: bench press or any chest exercises and shoulder workouts. My doctor has done speed test and I was told that I may have a bicep tendon strain and told me to have ultrasonic. Is it right? Or should I have to do anything else.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... You should reduce workload to arms.. Sprain is look ligament heals on its own if it's mild injury but you should give rest to arm ...end of of muscle is attached to bone by thin fiber called ligament.. You gradually increase work load .. Better to have personal gym trainer...