Best protein powder
I need suggestion from diabetician. My father have fasting blood sugar of 228.he is taking once in a day at night after dinner.Earlier he used to take a protein powder called kabipro. Please let me know which is best protein powder which is sugar free

Best protein Is plant protein. more raw or light steamed or half boiled vegetables.  avoid too much cooking. he should have full plate of fruits in breakfast, coconut water, In lunch /dinner -more and more green vegetables, salad cucumber tomato, carrot, sprouts,  pulses, palak, ghiya,  tori, tinda etc with only 1 or  no roti. This will also bring blood sugar levels down and will improve protein  levels.  stop having milk or milk products of any kind, refined or packaged foods.

Nutrilife protein powder for pregnant women Nutrisan powder how to use Best sources of protein