Belly fats & fats on face

My weight is 56 kg & height is 5'5".I feel whenever I looked on my belly.And sometime I realized dat face is also gaining fats.Even my friends called me fatty.Plz suggest some good diet plan with exercise so dat I can rid of it.And I m a student, so there is physical activity in my routine.

Doctor Answers (1) on Belly fats & fats on face

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...First thing is you need to have less of carbs and more of best thing is have less qt of rice or reduce the no of chapathis you have and have more of dal or need to replace your rice or chapathis with oats,ragi balls or Suji preparations... You can tk any one fruit like banana, orange or Apple or mausambi in your fruits list... Now can add water melon need to have fresh carrots, cucumber or channa dal when ever hungry... Have loads of water too...You also need to engage yourself in outdoor activity like walking,running, jogging, cycling,k swimming for a minimum if 30 to 45 min ..or chose to gym or aerobics as per your can also include green will increase metabolism...consult a dietician for a specific diet chart as per your bmi and your food preferences... All the very best....